By Katika Funnell - Acupuncturist The Facts :
• Various studies show that women experience constipation more than men.
• Rates as high as two thirds of women were said to experience constipation from a survey conducted by Gut Foundation on 1,300 women.
• 1 in 3 people are too embarrassed to discuss constipation with their friends or family.
• 1 in 5 people say constipation stops them from exercising or engaging in social activities.
• Research shows there are misconceptions about Constipation and the use of Laxatives to treat it.
By Katika Funnell - Acupuncturist
The Facts :