Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is rapidly becoming seen as a set of tools and approaches which are of major benefit to people in all walks of life, including business, sales, management, sport, health, education, coaching. Where ever there is communication you need NLP.
NLP is the study of human experience. NLP helps you discover how to get more of what you want in your life and less of what you don’t want.
Based on past studies and modern techniques NLP can benefit people who:
- Feel “stuck”
- Lacking self- direction
- Unsure of their life purpose
- Have difficulty making decisions
- Negative self-beliefs
- Patterns of self-sabotage
- Phobias, Fears
- Find it hard to trust others
- Have difficulty forgiving others
- Excessive emotional behaviours that do not serve them- anger, frustration, sadness
- Trouble sleeping
- Inconsistent performance results around their life goals
Why is it that you will respond in a particular way to an event, and someone else responds differently?
How can you change your response if they do not serve you ?
NLP works with your responses (both emotions and behaviours) such as anger, frustration, procrastination, low self esteem and helps you to find the pathways to how you would really rather be responding and feeling. Confident, calm, in control, open to new thoughts and ideas.
For more info on NLP call reception on (02) 9938 1090.