10 EASY WAYS TO INCLUDE THE BENEFITS IN YOUR DAILY EATING PLAN. Most people are bemused by all the fuss about how good the Mediterranean diet. In our modern experience it includes a lot of pasta, pizza, cheese and red wine. However the Traditional Mediterranean Diet that the original research was conducted on looks nothing […]
The Summer Merry-Go-Round Is Here. Warm Weather And Weight Loss So what is the latest weight loss diet in the news? You may or may not be surprised to learn that according to the prestigious medical journal The Lancet it is the low fat diet – but for all the wrong reasons. A United States-based […]
By Linda Funnell-Milner, Nutritionist Read this article if you’re experiencing insomnia – whether it be tossing and turining during the night or trouble falling asleep. Linda has included a questionnaire for those having trouble getting a restful night’s sleep. During sleep the body undertakes mental and physical restoration and repair. It is one of the […]
Why Seeking Advice From a Nutritionist Is Helpful Nutrition advocates the use of healthy and whole foods as medicine. “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” ~ HippocratesNowadays, there many chemical free foods and different dietary strategies such as Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Wheat-free that have become an answer to many health complaints. e. Why Seeking Advice […]
By Katika Funnell – Acupuncturist
The Facts :
• Various studies show that women experience constipation more than men.
• Rates as high as two thirds of women were said to experience constipation from a survey conducted by Gut Foundation on 1,300 women.
• 1 in 3 people are too embarrassed to discuss constipation with their friends or family.
• 1 in 5 people say constipation stops them from exercising or engaging in social activities.
• Research shows there are misconceptions about Constipation and the use of Laxatives to treat it.