The triggers for grief are the things we “miss” It’s, the walks, the talks, the hugs. Believing that only time can heal grief stagnates the healing process. Often, we believe grief is about missing someone but in truth we usually only miss the good things. Two universal laws to neutralize grief quickly: The first […]
Anxiety & Depression rates are growing at an exponential rate these days. Working on your lifestyle habits can help ease the pressures and stress on your body. Through diet, exercise and healthy living – get these ducks in a row, and it will make a significant difference to your life and anxiety levels.
HOW ACUPUNCTURE & CHINESE HERBS CAN HELP RELIEVE MIGRAINES Migraines are sometimes unresponsive to medication. People are now looking for other methods to relieve migraine pain for fear of taking medications for long periods of time and its side effects. Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) offers an easy alternative with Chinese Herbs and Acupuncture having no […]
By Katika Funnell – Acupuncturist
The Facts :
• Various studies show that women experience constipation more than men.
• Rates as high as two thirds of women were said to experience constipation from a survey conducted by Gut Foundation on 1,300 women.
• 1 in 3 people are too embarrassed to discuss constipation with their friends or family.
• 1 in 5 people say constipation stops them from exercising or engaging in social activities.
• Research shows there are misconceptions about Constipation and the use of Laxatives to treat it.
Considered a variant of Anxiety Disorder, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder or PTSD occurs after an individual experiences or witnesses a life-threatening natural or man-made disaster such as an earthquake, tsunami or the violence of war. Other causative events may be major vehicle accidents or violent personal attacks such as physical or sexual assault.