What is Damp? How do we see dampness present in our external environment? Things that are waterlogged, moist, musty, dank, soggy. It may even have a specific smell of stagnant water. Traditional Chinese Medicine has language around how certain symptoms present in people. Historically, master practitioners were constantly observing nature and looking for similar patterns […]
By Katika Funnell – Acupuncturist
The Facts :
• Various studies show that women experience constipation more than men.
• Rates as high as two thirds of women were said to experience constipation from a survey conducted by Gut Foundation on 1,300 women.
• 1 in 3 people are too embarrassed to discuss constipation with their friends or family.
• 1 in 5 people say constipation stops them from exercising or engaging in social activities.
• Research shows there are misconceptions about Constipation and the use of Laxatives to treat it.