Katika going on Maternity Leave in July 2021
Andrew and I are excited to be welcoming a new addition to our family in August this year. I'm FINISHING UP CLINIC ON Thursday JULY 15th. What if you need ongoing treatment? Read on to find out where to go.
I plan to take 5 months Maternity Leave off, this means I'll be back again around JAN 2022.
You've still got 6 weeks to book in any appointments with me before I take Maternity Leave.
I'm still treating up until that date Saturday 17th July 2021.
What If I need ongoing treatment?
Here are my recommendations for where to go while I'm away. I will be posting these again in the coming months in each newsletter, so you have access to the contact numbers. These are practitioners I actively refer to or personally know.
- Acupuncture Fertility support
- Acupuncture IVF support
- Acupuncture Pregnancy Support, morning sickness, breech presentation and Labour preparation
- Lois Nethery and Paula Miller in Curl Curl (02) 9938 2182
- Robert Bradford in Balgowlah 0425 262 687
- Jacqui Cooper at Frenchs Forest 0402 139 790
- Tsering Gendun in Warriewood 0401 767 885
- Karen Van Der Veen in Mona Vale 0418 845 729
If you specifically want other Acupuncture styles:
- Emotion based/ Chinese / Japanese Acupuncture (what Katika does) I would recommend Lois, Paula or Jacqui Cooper.
- Chinese / Master Tung Style Acupuncture (what Katika does) go to Robert Bradford.
- Cosmetic Acupuncture (what Katika does) go to Jacqui Cooper in Frenchs Forest or Robert Bradford.
For other modalities of Pain relief outside of acupuncture, I refer to Vanessa Fisher or Kathryn Burton:
- Acute & Chronic Pain Relief
- Sports Injuries
- Headaches, Migraines, Wry neck
- Frozen Shoulder
- Tennis/Golfers elbow
- Dry needling I will be referring to Vanessa Fisher, Osteopath at The Willow Clinic who I share the room with in Brookvale. So turn up for your appointments in the same place! Call her on (02) 9030 0352.
- Pain Relief with Bowen Therapy - something different to acupuncture but still gentle pain relief, Kathryn Burton in Manly Vale does excellent work with Bowen Therapy 0402 439 932
For the following symptoms, I refer to Fin, Linda, Lois and Robert:
- Immune support
- Women's health
- PCOS, Endometriosis,
- Period pain, Irregular periods
- Peri -Menopause
- Herbal Medicine support Mona Vale I would recommend Fin Mackenzie at Green Door Health with her online herbal dispensary, (02)9979 9888.
- Herbal Medicine in Brookvale I would recommend Linda Crick, Medical Herbalist 0412 208 982. Both Fin and Linda are excellent practitioners.
Hop online and make an appointment while you still can with me HERE. I will be staying in touch with you via email and on the website blog regarding my return back to work in the New Year. If you're not sure where to start looking for help, contact me and I can discuss with you who I think is a good match for you for various modalities.