With the outbreak of a global pandemic of Covid-19 /Corona Virus, I am following advice from my association (ATMS) and regulatory body the CMBA (Chinese Medicine Board Australia) and AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency).
Hygiene Practices & Our clinic:
For your health, safety and reassurance, we have upgraded our hygiene practices including:
- Sanitising the face hole on our treatment table with isopropyl alcohol rub between each client
- Removing the foam face pillow altogether
- Wiping down door handles, tables and bench surfaces everyday in our room
- Providing hand sanitiser in clinic
- Hot washing towels in Canesten liquid & tea-tree oil
- Asking clients to disclose in advance if you're sick
- Requesting actively sick clients do not attend and cancel their appointments until given medical clearance
- We continue to wash our hands several times for each client and between clients as we have always done.
- We will also use hand sanitiser if a sink is not nearby.
As Health Professionals, we are committed to maintaining highest hygiene standards we can to play our part in minimising the spread of germs to the wider community & you.
Please do not attend clinic for Acupuncture and cancel your appointment if you display symptoms of: Fever, flu-like symptoms such as coughing, sore throat and fatigue and/or shortness of breath.
Have travelled from high risk countries and have not self-isolated for 14 days.
If you or someone you know is sick and thinks there is symptoms of COVID-19, seek medical attention by calling the Corona virus Health Information Line for advice: 1800 020 080. This is accessible 24 hours per day 7 days per week.
Follow Australian Department of Health updates here: